Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blind Willie Johnson.








The weekend is over. Blind Willie Johnston http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_Willie_Johnson plays in the quiet of the room. I know his blood can make me whole. A new research paper states that taking women taking multi vitamin pills are 20% more likely to develop breast cancer. http://www.theage.com.au/national/vitamins-linked-to-breast-cancer-20100418-sluh.html

The state premiers of Australia negotiate with Kevin Rudd tomorrow, in Canberra Loud assumes, about giving 30% of their GST to the Federal Government for a supposed overhaul of the health system. Loud may be incorrect when stating the following, but have we the public, been left in the dark somewhat about this matter. John Brumby has said that he will not subscribe to the plan, Mike Rann the premier of South Australia as well as Anna Bligh premier of Queensland are in support, but how much do we the general public know about the specifics of what is envisaged by Kevin Rudd? Ultimately we are the ones that will be affected, though somehow I feel we are left in the dark about the matter. Obviously this is not an isolated case and is symbolic of the current political system.

Even if there was dissent, decisions such as John Howard's to go to Iraq took place, amongst a multitude. Do not worry these people have our best interests at heart, they always have. It would be wise though to be wary of who one puts their trust in. Is there an alternative to the world system in place now though, what form would an alternative take?

Goldman Sachs was this week charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission S.E.C, http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/17/opinion/17sat2.html for purposefully selling investments they knew would crash and at the same time making huge amounts of money for this deliberate manipulation of their customers, as well as playing a part in precipitating the Global Financial Crisis.

A new week begins, the opportunity to change ourselves and the world, begins a new. To learn our place in the world and to grow, for the betterment of all and the detriment of none.

Blind Willie Johnson - I know his blood can make me whole.

I know his blood can, know his blood can make me whole,
I just touched... hem of his garment.
Blood of Jesus, blood of Jesus,
I just touched hem of his garment.
Let his blood has, let his blood has...
I just touched hem of his garment.
I was a gambler just like you, I was a gambler..
I just touched hem of his garment.
Oh his blood have, let his blood have..
I just touched hem of his garment.
I was sick and I couldn't get well, I was sick and I couldn't get well...
I just touched hem of his garment.
Let his blood have, let his blood have..
I just touched hem of his garment.
Jesus blood can...Jesus blood can...
I just touched hem of his garment.
Ohh his blood have, let his blood have..
I just touched hem of his garment.
I was sick and I couldn't get well, I was sick and I couldn't get well.
I just touched hem of his garment.

1 comment:

  1. That's a picture of Blind Willie McTell, not Blind Willie Johnson

    ReplyDelete