Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Once again

Once again, I've neglected to look after this page. A new blog is slowly being put together, though it is only in its infancy www.wh0t.com and will not be properly up and running for a while going on the slow progress so far made. It seems now essential now to keep this blog up and running.

It is raining outside and the sound is beautiful, filled with promise. It was not long after the well in the Gulf of Mexico was plugged than another oil disaster began to unfold in China.

The clouds are gray and the birds have baths in puddles formed on the silver roads. A promise that I will update this blog soon would seem to be hollow. I find it hard to convince even myself. Who are you that reads this? How far are we separated in distance, time, opinion and temperament? The World Cup is over, Spain Victorious, I watched THE COVE on the weekend and the Road to Guantanamo last night. Both excellent films in their own right.

Guantanamo Bay. The injustice and horror, the mind fuck. What a scary place. Humanity lost. I'm lost for words how any could work in such environments. Collective madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment