Friday, February 5, 2010

The light is still on.

Enough said. Photographic evidence to come soon. Write to them yourselves.
boroondara@boroondara.vic.gov.au

My email correspondence below. Freedom. Love. Peace.

Hi,

Please excuse me if you have turned off the light on Walpole Street near Walton Street today. But yesterday on my way home I noticed it was still on.

Not only has the light not been turned off, but my enquiry has not been replied to. Have a good weekend.

Loud


Online enquiry
Success

Thank you for your enquiry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am the web guy at Boroondara, and I noticed your post about the light.
    Our guys are usually pretty good at responding to these things ... I've passed on your blog posts to the relevant department manager.
    Regards
    Michael Murphy

    ReplyDelete